Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Thyme

Thought I'd share a little Spring Freebie with all my "Wanderers to the Cabin". 
I think this would make a cute pin pillow, knob hanger or basket filler. I extended the green grass line across the bottom cause thought it would make a perfect place to add a signature and date. I had small flowers across there first, but they looked way to small.





Awhile back Elizabeth Hansen asked if I design all of my own fonts for my pieces? 
Yep Elizabeth I sure do, it's usually one of the parts that take longer because I change it a lot until I get what I think will work. Sorry it took me so long to answer.

Well, that's it for today. Thank you so very much for continuing to wander down that dirt road and for leaving your thoughts behind, I cherish each and every on of them. 
Until next time...........

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.